WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Hanselman's Newsletter of Wonderful Things: December 17th, 2013

I have a "whenever I get around to doing it" Newsletter of Wonderful Things. Why a newsletter? I dunno. It seems more personal somehow. Fight me.

You can view all the previous newsletters here. You can sign up here to the Newsletter of Wonderful Thingsor just wait and get them some weeks later on the blog, which hopefully you have subscribed to. If you"re signed up via email, you"ll get all the goodness FIRST. I also encourage you to subscribe to my blog. You can also have all my blog posts delivered via email if you like.

Here"s the last Newsletter from December. Subscribers get the new one first. ;)


Hi Interfriends,

Thanks again for signing up for this experiment. Here"s some interesting things I"ve come upon this week. If you forwarded this (or if it was forwarded to you) a reminder: You can sign up at http://hanselman.com/newsletter and the archive of all previous Newsletters is here.

Remember, you get the newsletter here first. This one will be posted to the blog as an archive in a few weeks.

Scott Hanselman

(BTW, since you *love* email you can subscribe to my blog via email here: http://feeds.hanselman.com/ScottHanselman DO IT!)

P.P.S. You know you can forward this to your friends, right?


Sponsor: Big thanks to combit for sponsoring the blog feed this week! Enjoy feature-rich report designing: Discover the reporting tool of choice for thousands of developers. List & Label is an award-winning component with a royalty-free report designer. Free trial!


SOURCE: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/HanselmansNewsletterOfWonderfulThingsDecember17th2013.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment